Paper Submission Deadline: 2023.7.30
Notification Deadline: 2023.8.15
Please submit your paper with 2 pages at least and 5 pages at maximum. Additional pages will be charged. The paper should be organized according to the template below.
All submissions MUST be in PDF format, and the PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplorecompliant in order to be successfully published.
To ensure this, we strongly recommend authors use the IEEE PDF eXpress at https://ieee-pdf-express.org.
Conference ID for ESIT 2023 to be used in IEEE PDF eXpress is
Submission should be made via the online submission system at http://learningconf.cn/, or click the Submission button at the top of this page.
1. You can either log in to the System with your existing account or create a new one. This account is for you to register for the Conference and submit your abstract.
2. After login-in, click International Conference on the top and find ESIT 2023.
3. Submit your abstract and manuscript . You can add another submission or edit the current submission until the submission deadline (2023.7.30). Note that the paper that is NOT to be presented at the Conference will not be cited in IEEE Xplore.
By submitting a paper to ESIT 2023, the authors agree to the review process and understand that papers undergo a peer-review process. Papers will be reviewed by qualified experts selected by the Conference Committee, who will give detailed comments, and — if the submission gets accepted — the authors should submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that considers these comments.
All papers will be reviewed through a single-blind review process, in which authors declare their names and affiliations in the paper for the reviewers, while reviewers do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their paper.
The Committees of ESIT 2023 invest great efforts in reviewing the papers submitted to the Conference and organizing the sessions to maximize the participants’ benefit.
1. English is the official language of the Conference, and the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Only work that has not been previously published can be submitted and presented.
3. Before submission, organize your paper according to the template.
4. Prevent Plagiarism. ESIT 2023 is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results/techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
5. Dual/Double Submissions. By submitting a paper to ESIT 2023, the authors acknowledge that it has not been previously published or accepted for publication in a substantially similar form in any peer-reviewed venue with publicly accessible papers, including journals, conferences, workshops, or other peer-reviewed, archival forums. Furthermore, no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another peer-reviewed conference or workshop with publicly accessible papers during the review period. The authors also attest that they will not submit a substantially similar submission to ESIT 2023. Violation of any of these conditions will lead to rejection.
Welcome to ESIT 2023
The Second International Conference on Earth & Space：from Infrared to Terahertz (ESIT 2023) will be held in Shanghai, China, on September 22-25, 2023.
In order to promote the related researchers in millimeter wave infrared and terahertz science, space exploration frontiers, the latest achievements in communication technology and its application fields, the conference will be around the theme of "infrared millimeter wave and terahertz and space detection", summarizing and exchanging present situation and trend of infrared and millimeter affected terahertz physics, materials, devices and technology development, problems and challenges in recent years, and discussing the infrared science and technology in the application and development of space science.
We extend sincere invitation and warm welcome to the scientific and technical workers in related disciplines gathered in Shanghai, to share and exchange new technology, new discovery, and to explore the new development, and to paint infrared millimeter wave and terahertz and space exploration innovation development blueprint, finally to promote the further development of infrared millimeter wave and terahertz and space exploration in our country.
Paper Submission Start
February 20, 2023
Paper Submission End
July 30, 2023
August 15, 2023
June 1, 2023
Early Bird Registration Deadline
September 1, 2023
September 22-25, 2023